The Necrotic Wake is based in Bastion, previously known as The Temple of Courage, but the army of Maldraxxus have over run it and come to claim the Anima located within. Order must be restored by taking the temple back, to restore it to its former glory.
Consider placing The Necrotic Wake dungeon guide on a second screen, to use as a reference while running the dungeon.
A man made abomination of rotting flesh, ready to help take over The Temple of Courage.
Throughout the fight Blightbone will target a player and cast Heaving Retch. Carrion Worms will spawn during the encounter, and once they have grown they will release Carrion Eruption. In Mythic Difficulties, Carrion Worms will explode into pools of Fetid Gas.
- Abominable Visage
- Blight Belcher
- Engorged Worm Smasher
- Fused Bone Greatbelt
- Stitchflesh’s Misplaced Signet
- Viscera-stitched Footplates
Amarth, The Reanimator
The Corse Harvester can create his own undead army, exactly the way he wishes.
- Land of the Dead
- Bonerend (Reanimated Warrior) -Inflicts 3041 Physical damage to an enemy, causing them to bleed for 608Physical damage every 1 sec for 8 sec.
- Frostbolt Volley (Reanimated Mage)
- Shoot (Reanimated Crossbowman)
- Final Harvest
- Bone Spikes – Spikes of bone erupt from the ground, inflicting 150 Physical damage and knocking players into the air.
- Necrotic Bolt
- Unholy Frenzy
During the encounter, Amarth will cast Land of the Dead to bring up his army of the dead to attacker players, after a while he will eliminate all of his army by casting Final Harvest which will damage all party members.
Healers – Prepare for a large amount of healing during Unholy Frenzy. Kill off any of Amarths Minions from Land of the Dead before Final Harvest. Intercept Frostbolt Volley when possible. Avoid getting hit by Bone Spikes.
- Amarth’s Spellblade
- Bottled Chimera Toxin
- Legplates of the Unholy Frenzy
- Rattling Deadeye Hood
- Reanimator’s Mantle
- Risen Monstrosity Cuffs
The master behind Blightbone, and the creator of all the Abominations that roam The Necrotic Wake.
- Awaken Creation
- Meat Hook (Stitchflesh’s Creation)
- Mutilate (Stitchflesh’s Creation)
- Noxious Fog
- Embalming Ichor
- Dark Infusion – Surgeon Stitchflesh infuses his creations with an evil concoction, increasing their damage done by 25%.
Tank – To bring Stitchflesh back, position yourself so that Meat Hook will hook him back into the fight. Prepare to take a lot of damage during Mutilate and get ready to pick up adds when he casts Awaken Creation.
Damage – To bring Stitchflesh back, position yourself so that Meat Hook will hook him back into the fight. Prepare for a large amount of healing during Mutilate. Nuke down Stitchflesh’s Creation as soon as possible to avoid being overwhelmed.
- Spare Meat Hook
- Encrusted Canopic Lid
- Vile Butcher’s Pauldrons
- Freshly Embalmed Jerkin
- Satchel of Misbegotten Minions
- Striders of Restless Malice
- Stitchflesh’s Scalpel
- Gory Surgeon’s Gloves
Nalthor the Rimebinder
The Commander of the attacks upon Bastion.
- Comet Storm
- Icebound Aegis
- Frozen Binds
- Icy Shard
- Dark Exile
- Frigid Cold
- Razorshard Ice
- Enfeeble (Zolramus Siphoner)
Once Nalthor reaches 100 energy, he will send one party member to the power wings. Players will have a short time to create a frozen gauntlet to rejoin the party.
Tank – Avoid Comet Storm