Last Updated on November 6, 2020 by Aether
Activating Peacock TV is very straight forward on all devices, although sometimes not always as obvious as we’d like. To streamline this for all users, we’ve compiled a list of how to activate Peacock TV on all devices. Initially, you will need to head to peacocktv.com/activate, and activate it via the code given when you get your device. Once you’ve completed this step, the app on your device will be refreshed, allowing you to access the Peacock streaming options.
Ensure you have an internet connection on both your compute, and the device you wish to access Peacock TV on.
How to get Peacock on Apple TV
- Search for Peacock TV app on the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Using your Apple TV remote, select Install and wait for it to download Peacock TV to your device.
- Once finished, launch the Peacock app and sign in or sign up.
- If you are yet to make an account, you can use your Peacock TV activation code on your Apple TV, or you can follow the instructions given at the start on this article.
- Once those steps are complete, the Peacock TV app should refresh on your Apple TV, and the app and service will now be usable.
How To Get Peacock On Comcast/Xfinity
At this current time, the only way to access Peacock is to get yourself the free Flex box, which you can do by getting one from Xfinity.
How To Get Peacock On LG Smart TV
- Start off by signing up for Peacock TV by visiting peacocktv.com
- Once you have an account with Peacock TV, select HOME on your TV remote.
- Head to the Apps via the LG Content Store.
- Using your remote, select Peacock TV app, and press Enter.
- Once on this page, select install to add Peacock TV to your device.
- After the app is installed, launch Peacock TV and use your log in details to access all the Peacock features
- Alternatively, you can use your activation code, from your Peacock TV account on your device.
How To Activate Peacock On Roku
- Load up Roku’s channel store, select Add Channel, and then select Add Peacock TV.
- Launch Peacock TV and sign in via activation code.
- Using your phone, scan the barcode provided by Peacock.
- Head over to peacocktv.com/activate
- Enter the barcode provided on your Roku, once done, you will have access to Peacock TV on Roku.
HOW TO ACTIVATE ON MOBILE DEVICES
- Launch your App store / Google Play
- Search Peacock TV and install
- Enter your Peacock TV log in details, or follow any onscreen prompts.
What Devices Support Peacock?
- MS Edge
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- Android TV
- Vizio TV
- Playstation 4
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
Cable Top Boxes
- Contour Stream Player
- Contour box with voice remote